On The Unwind Podcast, two friends and I discuss topics related to tech, games, gadgets, and geek culture each week. Here is a soundbyte where we talk about my first impressions of the Oculus Rift, the upcoming virtual reality headset. I’ve had a couple of weeks to play around with the second iteration of the Development Kit, and Shawn and Josiah have also given it a spin. Check out what we have to say about it.
- Loading tweets...
- Oculus Rift First Impressions – The Unwind Soundbyte
- Tracking Hartford Students Through College (Class of 2007)
- What is the Value of Art in Video Games? – The Unwind Soundbyte
- Will the Surface 3 Become the “iPad Killer”? – The Unwind Soundbyte
- Turning Public Data into Public Knowledge – SxSW Panel Audio